Monday, April 18, 2011

What's Going On Here?

I might just possibly be keeping this thing going on a more regular basis. Only time will tell, of course, but I think I may actually do it. I have no idea what format it will take. It may have no format at all and might end up being quite random... and then it will be a surprise every time! I think I like the sound of that. A blog about nothing. Or everything. My own personal Seinfeld show... blog. I’ll have to think of a new name as there are no Shire’s around these parts and this will be difficult for me as I really like the current name. I’m quite proud of it, in fact, so it may have to remain an inaccurate description of our whereabouts for a while yet. I expect the posts to range from the ridiculous to the sublime, but I might be aiming a bit high there. In either case, comments or debate are welcome. Actually, debate is encouraged. I like a good argument. So does Myra. Don’t read into that too much - we engage only in healthy debates together and strictly on a professional basis. She is a doctor now, you see, and I have to keep up my internationally recognized reputation as the thinking man’s man... or maybe I’m thinking of someone else... Anyway, feel free to start any and all arguments here - although if you start all the arguments I’ll have to take liberties with your comments and edit at will. If you don’t like that, start your own blog and I’ll start arguments that you can sensor.

So, I think that’s enough for now. I’ll bring everyone up to speed with our adventures over the last few months, and then we can get down to the really important stuff like the hard guy on the bus I saw a couple of weeks ago with an absolute gem of a mullet. Makes me proud to be an Australian.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home