Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Good Bye Reading

I don't know if anyone still checks in here, but for anyone that does, you'll now know that we'll be leaving the UK for the slightly more affable climes of South Australia. Myra has taken a spectacular job with the University of South Australia and we'll be heading out mid December. She is days away from handing in the PhD, so between that and a couple of well deserved holidays and one defense (of said PhD thesis), we'll arrive for Christmas and hot sandy beaches and be able to make new years phone calls containing bad jokes referring to time travel.


I'm sure there will be more to say on this subject in the coming months. I've been tired and haven't felt much like reporting our goings-ons for a while, but a change of scenery will surely turn that around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home