Saturday, October 10, 2009

New babies!: continued

Graeme asked/reminded me several times to contribute my thoughts to his post about our new bikes and eventually could not wait any longer. I don't blame him; if he had waited you may have never heard about our beauties. So, finally, my thoughts about my new bikes: they are gorgeous!

I say bikes -- plural -- because in addition to our proper bikes, my city bike was also taken leaving me trapped with no form of transportation except my feet. But this situation has now been rectified, and just in time for the start of Autumn term at Uni. I am now equipped with a Charge Plug single speed. This is the first time I have been on a single speed and it took a little getting used to, but I can now really appreciate the simplicity of such a ride for around town. I love it.


1 Comments:

At 1:17 pm, Anonymous Ken Hurd said...

Yeah the new rigs are very pretty, but there's something about a fixie that's just pure sex... Although I'm definitely NOT jealous of getting the bikes stolen, I AM jealous of a full refresh of your arsenal of bikes ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home