Apparently there's not been an update for some time (so I've been told), and I need to do something about it. That's basically because there's not been much to update. Myra's been burning the midnight oil for school for the last few weeks, and I've just been doing the daily grind at work. We did go to London for Myra's birthday, which was a fabulous time, but I'll leave Myra to tell you all about that one. She has some time now, between terms, to tell you all about everything that she hasn't had time to until now. I've got a new MINI, which looks exactly the same as my old one, except it has even more checks on it. Yay. Nice car though.
We're heading to Paris for Christmas, and we now have a replacement camera for my old one, which I broke in Oxford, so our time there will be properly recorded, and we're heading to the American Cathedral for Christmas Eve, which is stunning. http://americancathedral.org/
That's about all I've got for now. Mom, I'll think real hard and write something entertaining soon.
Oh, just to give everyone who has never been over this way an idea of what kind of place we're living in, this is all right next to town centre:




2 Comments:
New Mini... Paris for Christmas... London for beautiful girls birthdays. Boy oh boy, sounds like you kids have it rough!
Myra, I'm waiting for a post detailing some of the goodies you're working on in school ;-)
Paris for Christmas sounds wonderful you guys. Enjoy it. Looking forward to hearing more about things when you get time. All the best, and of course Merry Christmas!
Sheldon and Kirsten
Post a Comment
<< Home