Tuesday, August 15, 2006

With a few weeks left here in Alberta, Myra and I are getting pretty excited about our future. The immediate future has us in Canmore for the 24hours of Adrenaline, which we've entered with some friends. For those of you who may not know, it's a 24 hour mountain bike race on the pro circuit (ie., I don't expect to be too competitive, but we'll do our best). We're doing it as a team, so we'll have time to hang out and take it all in. I'll post pictures when it's all over. After a few final parties (one for ourselves, of course), we're off to Winnipeg for a couple of weeks to see the fam. It's been a while, and Myra hasn't been thoroughly exposed to my family yet. Can't wait! From there it's off to the UK, and our 300sq/ft home for the time being. It'll be cozy, but not without its charm. Stay tuned for updates and pictures over the next few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home